Friday 10 February 2012

DLC #22 - Need for Speed Shift Exotic Racing Series

The trophies in this DLC are mostly centered through the various new events contained within, which aren't incredibly challenging to get through. You'll need to beat most events to unlock the final event, so you'll pick up most the trophies as you go through it naturally.                                                                     
I feel like I need to bring attention to one particular trophy though;                                                                 
 


Exotic Tour Star
Achieve all Stars in Exotic World Tour




The DLC packs alot of new events to go through, and each of them has a certain amount of stars to collect. I'm not entirely sure if it's because it was a gold trophy, or just seemed to mean the same thing as the DLC, but it took me a while to realise that you just had to get all the stars in the final event, rather than the whole thing.         
                                                          
It means I wasted alot of time trying to nab the more difficult stars from events, when all you need is enough stars to unlock the final one. Maybe I just had a complete brain-fart, but I figured it might help some people who may stumble across this and perceive it in the same way I did. As long as you don't make the same mistake, the trophies are fairly easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment